2. General Disclaimer. In using The Referral Service, you acknowledge that The Referral Service is not acting as your general contractor, agent, or advisor. Although we hope to provide a list of qualified service professionals in your area, it is your responsibility to select what you consider to be the best contractor for a job. The Referral Service database grows and changes daily, and therefore we do not claim to have an all-inclusive list of contractors in your area. In selecting a contractor, you take responsibility for verifying licensing information, checking references, and researching contractor history including insurance, credit and/or legal standing before selecting a contractor. In negotiating terms specific to the work to be performed, we suggest you consult experts including but not limited to a contract/permit lawyer and an insurance specialist regarding coverage needs during the course of a project. The Referral Service does not endorse or recommend the services of any contractor, and we make no guarantees regarding the skills or quality levels of the service professionals listed for your area. The Referral Service does not guarantee the qualifications, legal standing, licensing, or background of any service provider who may be passed on to the homeowner. The contractors listed through The Referral Service are not employees or partners of The Referral Service nor is The Referral Service an agent of the contractors. The Referral Service is not responsible for the completion of your service need, and although we want users to have a positive experience by use of this site, we are not reponsible for your project to be completed with satisfaction. The contracts you enter into with contractors are independent of The Referral Service and are governed by the contract terms and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. If disputes arrive concerning your chosen contractor, you must address such disputes with the contractor directly; The Referral Service is not responsible for handling any such dispute. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE The Referral Service (INCLUDING ALL EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, PARTNERS, AND AFFILIATES) FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ALL TYPES RELATED IN ANY WAY IN YOUR DEALINGS WITH A CONTRACTOR.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties / Waiver of Rights You acknowledge and agree that The Referral Service information and services are provided without any warranty of any kind, express of implied, as to the quality of contractor service or exactness of the information supplied. You understand The Referral Service has no control over any Third Party services or the informaiton that Third Party sources supply to The Referral Service. As such, The Referral Service makes no guarantee that the Third Party contractor services will meet your job requirements and/or bring a project to completion with satisfaction. Your use of information and contractor lists available on this site are at your own risk and discretion, and it is solely your responisibility to investigate information and contractors provided through The Referral Service. YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE SUIT AGAINST The Referral Service OR ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, PARTNERS, AND AFFILIATES. If you have any dissatisfaction with the information supplied on The Referral Service it is your right to discontinue the use of our website and/or you may cancel your listing or membership at any time.
5. Limitation and Liability Release. The Referral Service will not be liable for damages of any kind relating to your use of information and services on our web site. The total liability of The Referral Service in any such suit relating in any way to our web site shall not exceed the amount paid to The Referral Service during the previous year of service.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify The Referral Service and any of our employees, agents, directors, owners, partners, and affiliates and you hold them not responsible for any and all claims, including attorneys' fees, brought forth by any Third Party relating to The Referral Service, including the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
7. Use of The Referral Service. You agree that all of the content, information (including contractor information and Ratings and Reviews), and logos on the The Referral Service site are owned by The Referral Service, unless otherwise noted. Company images and logos submitted by contractors in our network to update their company profile remain in the ownership of the Contractor. You may copy information from The Referral Service for personal use, but you are not permitted to reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, or otherwise use information on our web site for commercial purposes without permission from The Referral Service.
9. Links to Third Party Sites. The Referral Service has links to other web sites not owned or operated by The Referral Service. These links are for user convenience and are not intended as endorsement by The Referral Service of any of these sites. The Referral Service is not responsible for the content and information you may obtain through Third Party sites, and they are to be used at your sole discretion.
10. Termination of Account. You may terminate your account and your use of The Referral Service at any time and for any reason or no reason by contacting The Referral Service. Likewise, The Referral Service reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason. If your account is terminated you are still required to pay any outstanding balances in our fee-based services for The Referral Service.
50 Most Popular Searches